Highlights of snowboarding in Tahoe, in no particular order:
- Being twice offered "a spliff, brah," by two high school students on the
lift. (I declined -- I am bad enough at snowboarding without impaired
- Hearing one teenage girl tell another teenage girl she can wear
"plastic" but "only if it's organic," per rules laid down by her mom.
- Roasting marshmallows with Anne and our friends.
- Seven runs down the mountain, no major falls, no aching bones two days
- Mmmm, tacos.
- Theryn, 3, answering with "cocoa" (chocolate) when asked if he wanted
quiche or noodles for dinner.